Passengers with sensory impairment
Discover Airlines provides special services for passengers with hearing or visual impairments or with cognitive disabilities before, during and after the flight. Please register your need for assistance by telephone via the Discover Airlines Service Center from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CET at +49 (0)30 915 88 620. To provide the best possible assistance, please inform us of your assistance needs up to 48 hours prior to departure.
Recognized assistance dogs can be carried free of charge in the cabin on all Discover Airlines flights under certain conditions.
Please note that a travel companion is required in the following cases:
- if the passenger cannot help themselves in the event of an evacuation.
- if the passenger cannot communicate with flight attendants about safety instructions.
- if the passenger cannot understand or follow the safety demonstration.
Our staff cannot provide the following services:
- Providing assistance in the toilet.
- Lifting of carrying passengers.
- Assisting passengers with meals.
- Administering medicines or supervising the taking of medicines.